palladium games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 20 on Mon Mar 29, 2021 8:20 am

Next meeting?

2 posters

Go down

Next meeting? Empty Next meeting?

Post  OhMeSpelt Fri Aug 29, 2008 12:38 pm

I've noticed that a IRC Channel has been set up - maybe this is just a great reason for meeting once again! We should discuss what time and which day. All of us may probably name times/days which are (in)opportune for a meeting.

And again, I'll start ^^

Since I go to school, meetings from Monday to Thursday and on sunday seem untimely to me. Nevertheless, it would be possible for me at about 20 CET. My preferences are Friday after 18 CET or Saturday any time.

And now it's your turn. Please do not forget to mention your time zone. If you do not know which time zone you live in you can ask Wikipedia. I find the german article more detailed than the english one, so just try to find the time zone table in the german article by slowly scrolling down if you can't find your time zone in the english article. And that's it, now it's your turn. POST!
OhMeSpelt
OhMeSpelt
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2008-08-05

Back to top Go down

Next meeting? Empty Re: Next meeting?

Post  Aerugo Sat Aug 30, 2008 11:07 am

I'm not available on Thursday. I still got 2 weeks off, so time isn't really an issue, but I would like my weekends to be free. So for me from Monday to Friday at any time actually.

My Timezone is CET btw.
Aerugo
Aerugo
user
user

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2008-08-07

Back to top Go down